Please fill in the fields to complete the Coaching Agreement.
Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
Parent Name (if child under 18)
Parent - Day Phone
Parent- Evening Phone
Parent Cell Phone
Parent Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
The Client will call the Coach, at prearranged time for our scheduled sessions. The client may also email the coach anytime and the coach will respond within forty-eight hoursexcluding weekends and holidays (or when away on retreat).
1. I, the client, understand that "coaching" is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed tofacilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
2. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility. As such, I agree that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
3. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
4. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
5. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
6. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
7. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
8. Once a plan is agreed upon, coaching sessions will be charged at the rate with which I purchase sessions or packages. Professional time spent outside of coaching sessions, including, but not limited to, between-session phone calls or email exchanges, meeting notes, and reading or reviewing documents, is subject to billing at an hourly rate, prorated to the nearest quarter hour, rounding up. Clients will only be charged for time spent by coaches outside of coaching sessions after specific agreement between the parties. Fees for coaching sessions may be made in cash, by personal check or via PayPal checks (not via PayPal by credit card) in advance of our first scheduled session. Collateral services will be billed within thirty days and are due upon receipt.
9. A twenty-four hour notice of a cancellation or change of appointment is requested. Without the due notice of the change in a scheduled appointment, I will be charged for the session in full. I agree to arrive or call on time. I agree to be prepared with updates, progress, current challenges and know what I want to work on and be ready to be coached.
I have read, fully understand, and agree to the above-enumerated items.
Thank you for your submission. Here you can download the summary of your submission as PDF